COVID-19 Update - Team Townend Cancelled
26 April 2020
Unfortunately, due to the situation with the COVID-19 virus we have decided to postpone the 10th TTC to 24th April 2021. We are disappointed not to run the event this year but we think we can put on a bigger and better event if we postpone until the usual slot in 2021.
Everyone who entered should have received an email from the entry website informing you that the entry has been automatically transferred to the new date. If you need to cancel, please send us an email to email@example.com
If you ordered a new TTC jerseys, these will be manufactured when the Endura factory re-opens. If you prefer to cancel you can also email us before 1st May and we will arrange a refund for you.
Evening do tickets will also be automatically transferred to the new date, again if that does not work send us an email.